Unique School Auction Items
A Simple Gesture: Tips for Fundraising at Charity Events
To help you start your planning for your 2016 school fundraiser, here are some items from past school auctions which have been successful:
- Prime Parking Spot – Parking close is a commodity for most schools who have limited parking spaces for students and/or faculty.
- VIP Pickup Pass – Being treated like a VIP for the day is something worth bidding on for parents and students alike.
- Pre-Planned Parties – A class party is one of more exciting parts of school that students look forward to and winning one in an auction makes for a fun way to reward fundraising.
- Student Artwork – Parents love to display their kids’ artwork, so if it is part of the auction, Grandma and Dad can bid against each other.
- Bikes (for all ages) – Promotes healthy activity and being outdoors, two things schools are constantly trying to find a way to promote more.
- Spa Day for Moms – Every mom deserves a day off.
- Teacher’s Day Off – Bid to help your favorite teacher get an extra day off.
- Dinner with the Principal – Instead of being sent to the Principal’s Office for some type of misbehavior, your family can join the Principal of your school for a fun meal.
- Prom Package – Everything your child needs for a safe and memorable prom night.