Gesture #GivingTuesday Challenge
#GivingTuesday has gained traction since it first began in 2012; more nonprofits and charities join the movement every year. This year, Gesture wanted to give back to our charity partners and make it even easier for them to raise more on this national day of giving. That’s where you come in! Our charity partners had the chance to sign up for our Gesture #GivingTuesday Challenge, and now you have the chance to support them!
How To Vote
You can vote by going to the Gesture #GivingTuesday Challenge donation page.
Click on the “Items” tab at the top of the page for a list of all organizations that are participating. Learn more about each by clicking on their logos.
To vote, click on the logo for the organization you’d like to support. In the box next to “Enter the number to buy,” type in your donation amount (for example, if you’d like to donate $50 and give your organization 50 votes, type in “50”) and hit “Vote!”
- Each dollar you donate equals one vote for the organization(s) of your choice. The more money you donate, the more votes they get!
- The organization with the most votes wins a $1,000 donation from Gesture! The organization that comes in second place receives $500, and third place receives $250.
- No matter how many votes an organization has at the end of the challenge, they will receive all of the donations pledged to their organization.
- You can vote from October 29, 2016 through midnight central time on #GivingTuesday, November 29, 2016.
- Share the challenge on social media to help your favorite charities raise more! Use #GestureChallenge to let your favorite organizations know that you’re supporting their cause.
- All votes are anonymous.
- A charge to “Gesture” will appear on your statement.