Gesture’s School Lunch Box helps schools with their year-round fundraising events. The School Lunch Box is full of tips and tricks geared directly towards schools and the unique way they raise money. Learn how to plan an A+ event, find new ways to raise more money for your school through your silent and live auction, and brainstorm ways to embrace your ambassadors.
In the Guide:
- Your Fall Event Study Guide
- Go Big and Go Home: Host your Event on Campus
- Ace Your Auction: Unique Items for Schools
- So Easy it Feels like Cheating: Four Tips for Your Auction & Fund-the-Need
- Outside the Classroom: How to Incorporate Students in Your Fundraiser
- Graduation ≠ Disengagement
Fill out the form below to download the School Lunch Box.
Thank you for downloading our School Lunch Box!
In the Lunch Box, we offer a list of items that we’ve seen do well at school fundraisers.
To further help with your next auction, take a look at our Corporate Donation Guide, along with the appropriate regional list.
Click on your region to the right to be directed to your list.