What fundraising trends should nonprofit organizations expect to see in 2018? How can nonprofits follow these trends to drive donations? The Gesture team has analyzed data from various sources to come up with a list of the top 9 trends that nonprofit organizations should keep in mind when planning their fundraising and marketing efforts.
After helping to raise over $200 Million for their charity partners in 2017, Gesture is gearing up for another record-breaking year in fundraising.
Learn how nonprofit organizations can use these trends to generate fundraising success with Gesture’s Director of Marketing, Brandon Stec, and Senior Account Manager, Cara Dickerson by watching the recorded version of this webinar below.
If you are looking for some more in-depth information on these fundraising trends, you can view this blog post.
Here’s an overview of the top 9 fundraising trends for 2018 that we’re predicting:
- Storytelling: Create a personal connection with donors.
- Social Media: Share about your fundraising efforts and events on platforms with broad reaches.
- Increase in Total Giving: Focus on donor retention to increase donations in 2018.
- Increase in Corporate Giving: Learn about how you can request donations from companies.
- Decrease in Email Effectiveness: Use other methods to communicate with donors.
- Video Content: Make videos to capture donor attention.
- Fundraising Software Integration: Link your fundraising software programs together for increased efficiency.
- Generational Shifts: Reach different donors different ways depending on generational preferences.
- Mobile Technology: Implement mobile technology to simplify fundraising initiatives and help your donors.
Contact us using the form below to learn more about our mobile fundraising technology platform!