Go Red For Women® is the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease in women. We are committed to the fight, for as long as it takes.
Save the date and plan to join our 2014 Event Chair Susan Edwards, ProHealth Care.
Only one in five American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat. This unfortunate reality has a lot to do with why the statistics on women and heart disease are so unsettling:
- One out of three women dies from heart disease
- Nearly 460,000 women every year die from heart disease, this is about one woman per minute
- Every year since 1984 more women than men have died of cardiovascular diseases.
- 43 million American women are currently living with Cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease kills more women than the next leading causes of death including all cancers
- We greatly appreciate the generous support of all our sponsors, volunteers, auction item donors and attendees
The Pfister Hotel
424 East Wisconsin AVenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202
Starts:Fri, 2 May 2014 10:30:00 AM
Ends:Fri, 2 May 2014 1:30:00 PM
Registration Fee:Sponsorship packages are available. Tickets are $150 per person.
At Gesture, we believe helping our partners build better donor relationships is the key to fundraising success. By combining fun, easy-to-use technology with a team of dedicated charity event experts, we offer a service that allows charities all across the country to engage donors in a fresh, impactful way that has been known to result in raising as much as two or three times over their goal. To find out more, contact us today.